This is a KIT to build a multi location clock
The clock is built of dual line modules that can be connected together to build larger clocks.
- Quartz Crystal oscillator for accurate timekeeping
- Power loss capacitor keep alive circuit
- Stores and applies daylight savings time corrections for each location
- Over 3600 cities/towns available in on board database
- Editor allows entry of any city - or any text - for each line
- Connect up to 7 slices (14 lines) for larger clocks
This clock keeps UTC (universal coordinated time) and computes local time for each location. The start and stop dates for
each location's daylight savings settings are also kept for each location, meaning you only need to set new dates once a
year, otherwise this is a no-touch clock.